Monday 20 March 2017

Weekend reflection T1W8

I am learning to describe for my weekend and make a reflection for it.
This weekend my mum took me to dance,she gave me a cloth for Jazz,I didn't want to dance,but my mum said dancing can make you slim,I still don't want to dance,but I can just try it."I just to try..."I said to my mum,"Yeah you just to try,and then I will take you Ballet in Sunday."She said it to me,"What???I don't want to die."I felt shock that i need to dance two day and it is two different dance,I felt I am going to died.
In the end I still wear the cloth for Jazz.I looked inside the dance room from a window,the girl beside open the door and the cold air inside it is come out."Outside is very hot,inside will be very cold and comfortable"She said,but I don't know who she are talking to.The Jazz is fun,my bone is soft that I don't feel very hard for the lesson.But not for the Ballet,it is very hard to me and I can't even know what I am doing,I am nearly died that my whole body are hurt when I finish the lesson,It is fun but it is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment