Friday 24 March 2017

Polyfest reflection T1W7

IALT explain what do we do in the news
We had a link that we had on the news,Thursday morning we went to polyfest.I was walking around with my group,the time is nearly 12 o'clock.I saw a lot of people is make a circle,because I am curious,I walked to the big circle to look what is happened.There has a man with another man that is take a camera,I walked to the backside and taking the photos with my phone,this is my first time has that close distance to a camera is using to video at outside.I come late and I looking at them just smile because I don't know what happen,feel sad.The man take a hangi and eat it at my front,I want to eat it too,so I walked to no people place and look he eat the hangi.He have a spoon use to eat but he didn't use it,"Who want some?"He said out,in that moment,I put up my hand and said out loud"Me!"He gave me the spoon and I try to use that spoon to eat the hangi,but I miss two time,now only got one choice,I use the spoon take it up and use the finger to fixed it on the spoon and I eat it"Is it yum?"The man ask and I nod,"Do you like it?"He ask again and I nod.And then I walk toward my group and take another photo.
goo.gl/7vVkwFThis is the link towards the news

No comments:

Post a Comment