Tuesday 7 March 2017

Kiwi can reflection T1W6

WALT make a reflection for Kiwi can and describe it.
Today we had go to Kiwi can,when we go to Kiwi can,we had be four group like usually,I am the group two,we need to choice a buddy,my buddy is Akih,she asked the question on the board"What is your favourite colour?"She said and I said I like black and white,the question on board is favourite colour,favourite food,favourite things to do in weekend and where do you go when is holiday.
Akih asked me all the question and when I was asked her,the time up.I feel very wounder,because I didn't asked any question when is my turn to asked,maybe is me answered too slow?
Mr.M asked we some question and I already forget,"I know you guys want activity"I know we will doing the games now.Mr.M and Ms Lillie put 9 chair at each side,my whole team is girl and they are not very unity,they are pointing the different chair and the people would been guess the line and move it.
I thought it is will be very hard except some people are lucky that all the way go to the correct way,I try to guess the line,I get right many time,but they was always not listened to me,I had no idea what can I do.
This game is very test us,if I can play another time I would been guess out the correct way!

No comments:

Post a Comment