Friday 10 March 2017

Number ninjas math tasks T1W6

WALT describe the math tasks we done.
Today I have finish my math tasks,the math tasks is very easy to me as well,but many people in my class thought that their math tasks is very hard.I think their math tasks is different to our group,it should be different to different group.we have Activity 8,9,10 and 11,it also have example and practical.
This times math tasks is about division,in maths,multiplication and division is my favourite also is the best.It is pretty easy to me,but for some people it will be some hard.
The most hard to me is Activity 9 task 2,I am not very sure about it so I feel it will be hard to me.
The easiest to me is the tasks is need to divide,I can find out the answer quickly by multiplication and division.The math task totally is 3 page,but exactly is 1 page and a half me.The example will help us to work out the answer,the practical is to help you be skilled for the strategy.I thought that I will finish the whole morning tea time by doing the math.
I like that math tasks,but I don't know what can I do after this tasks,I am hopes that Ms.Komor will gave us the different tasks when is week 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment