Thursday 23 March 2017

Technology reflection T1W8

I am learn to reflect my technology.Today we are going to technology,I feel some exciting,we already two week didn't get technology and I feel that I nearly forget all about what I need to do for my container box.
My box is nearly finish,it just need a lid,front and back then I will finish my box,I feel very exciting to finish my box,I give my half finish box to Mr.Grundy,he measure how long and how width for my box,then he make a wooden sheet and use glued it on my box.I feel very exciting,because my box is nearly finish that is only left the lid then I will finish it!
Mr.Grundy give me a wood that is fixed my box but it is too long,I cut the long piece out and Mr.Grundy makes it more soft and more fixed.I feel some sorry to my wooden box,because it is always don't cut perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment