Thursday 30 March 2017

Technology reflection T1W9

IWLT make the reflection for my technology and describer it.
Today we are going to technology,I still in the hard material group,we are using wood to make out our design,I am very exciting,because my design is nearly done.My design is a container box,it is just left a lid and I will finish it.
The hard material class is many people finding Mr.Grundy,that I didn't got many time have advice from Mr.Grundy.In contrast,I am giving the advice to other people.When I was wait for my lid glued,my lid is nearly done,I just need to wait my lid glued.But because I am nearly done just wait for my lid,I don't know what did I doing.Mr.Grundy told me to use the sandpaper to make my box be soft.I take a sandpaper and start to friction on the box and to make sure it is be soft.I use the sandpaper rub on my box and looking at other people,I feel I am very leisurely and I am not worry about my design.
In the end of the class,Mr.Grundy gave me a little handle to glued on it,"It is the handle for your lid,make sure it is on the middle,but it is no time for you to glued on it."Mr.Grundy said to me,I use the ruler and try to find  the middle,when I point out the middle it is nearly finish,I put the handle into my box and put the lid on,then I put it with other design inside cupboard.I feel more exciting then this morning,because next week I will finish all,and I will left four weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment