Friday 24 March 2017

Kia Manawanui Reflection T1W7

Kia Manawanui reflection

IALT using the presentation to make up a reflection.

It was my first time going to polyfest,I felt very nervous and excited at the same time .My ice cream is melt very quickly.I was eating at my ice cream that I used money buy it back,it was a pineapple ice cream,but I thought I had said I want a watermelon ice cream,I felt some weird,I shared my ice cream to my friend.I enjoyed this trip,this trip to me is very exciting and fun,I had felt some nervous but it is nothing matters,I felt nervous just because it was my first time going to polyfest,I bought lot of thing but none of them is thing to use,there are full of food and I had taken my own lunch to myself. I had seen the television people so I had get in the TV by the camera.

My most exciting part from this trip was that sleepover night,my highlight to this trip also was the sleepover.I sleep in the tent and I was very cold that I nearly get a sick because my mattress was a not warm that Huriata had shared her mattress to me that I not need to be sick next day,the boys and girls was very noisy when I was sleep,I think they need to learn manage themselves .And next day we would have swimming that I very excited.We had Fia-fia night on Thursday evening,the Fia-fia was fun and I was singing but the internet had stop when I was singing,but exactly I was felt very nervous.The people are dancing is very funny,the drum is like last year,and dance is same like last year.

We had going to swimming pool at Friday,it was very exciting,it was a very happy thing to me. I like swim in the water,except that it is make me black.When we finish change,we are going to do the team building in the water,we need to swim across the swimming pool by using the specify swim style,first round is free style,I feel very tired when I come back .We have swim a lot,when is the side swim,I jumped in the water,when Miss Kyla say go I start to swim,it is side swim,we are only using the feet to swim and we are swimming by side,I feel nothing,but I vaguely hear someone saying “She got it” Then,I look back,they are behind me and I have distance between them,I relax and stand up,and then I swim towards the finish line by first one,I feel very happy that I got the first one .The next round,we need a partner,I have ask Irys to go.I carried Irys on my back,she is not heavy to me a well,so I can carried her all the way down to the swimming pool no problem and came to be the first one again.When I up to the ground Irys was running towards her friend,“young is nice”I thought like that“Wait no,why I am saying like a old people”,my dad always saying like that,I don’t want like him as a old girl .
But all I see is the lunch,I have eat 5 sausage sizzle,three ice cream and 1 milk,I feel full and I feel very happy in those day playing with my friend,hope that we can have another time in term 4 .



No comments:

Post a Comment