Wednesday 8 March 2017

Reading buddy-Eels T1W6

WALT make a reflection to our reading buddy for eels tasks.
Today we are learning to do the eel task with our buddy.we need to ask our buddy some question and I will take some idea from my buddy.
My buddy is Akanesi and the buddy from Room 3 Abigail.We are trying to make a good rule modern,so we has different job,Akanesi is going to write and type,I am talking to Abigail and I will write the answer to the question,we will ask some question to Abigail and we will take some good idea from Abigail.
We have finish by two days,yesterday we didn't finish the tasks and today we has done.
When we are doing the eels tasks,Abigail also are talking with me that about eels.She knows many things by eels,but some of the idea is impossible to use.Abigail is try to gave some idea to us.
We try to let Abigail to remember the information for eels,but I don't she is very remember or not.I think she is know it,when Ms.Komor says she will ask the question to our buddy,we has some nervous so Akanesi is suddenly giving Abigail the information.I think this can't be,we need let Akanesi remember the information by herself.But Abigail is didn't put her hands up I think she maybe is didn't want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment