Thursday 2 March 2017

Technology Reflection T1W5

Today I am going to technology with Mr.Grundy again,I feel exciting that I will cut out the wood.
We have stay at the front door because at front it had lot of people are stand at there,I don't know what did they are doing about,so I am talking with Huriata,actually I thought Huriata is not coming the Technology,I think she is when I am going bus she had walk down and going to bus.
We have wait a while,then we are going to our classes,I jumped to the hard materials class,I am exciting that I will be the first one to cut out the wood
I am using the saws,I fixed the wood and start to cut it out,when i was cutting,I can feel it is had someone looked at me,I had feel nervous and I am cutting in a wrong way,I can see the cutting line is start to skewed,I need to make sure that my line is straight,I feel sad when I cut it out,although that my wood will can't fixed together,but when I try to fixed it together my last little wish was broke.
Well,it's can't fixed together,I gave it to Mr.Grundy, Mr.Grundy helps me to repaired the wood,and he told me to cut out the line that I can make a hole is let the another piece that  cut out to fixed inside it.
Mr.Grundy had told me how to get the wood in lines out,we will use a little sharp tools to make it out,I think it will be very hard to me as well.

2 comments:

  1. That is really exciting Rosemary I love your Reflection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to like my reflection,Akih!

      Delete