Wednesday 12 April 2017

Te Taiao o Tamaki T1W11

IALT reflect my trip in Te Taiao o tamaki.
Today we are going to the Te Taiao o Tamaki by 8:40,When I wake up it already nearly 8:30,it is pretty bad.I thought that I must be late so I hurry wake up my dad and pick my drink bottle and lunch towards school.It is lucky that I didn't lost the trip to the Te Taiao o Tamaki,it is be very thrilling.
We walk up the stairs and walk in a room with name Glen Innes school,it is a very big big,when we move to another room Huriata said that she doesn't want to go.At the time we have walked many room by many school.In those room,the most deep impression is PT England,they have give us the computer game that we can't touch the line.This game is makes me have a very deep impression. our school have a proformiss.We sit down and wait for the show start,the opening is very long.Until the music start and the show is start at the time.This show is about The river is me,I am the river.Losana have sing a song but I can't understand.But the song have a little time is interrupted that maybe is because microphone is something wrong,then we are sending back to school when is nearly 10:10.This is a very good trip except I come to school late nearly not going to the trip.
And here is the link to the video for our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment