Monday 15 May 2017

Kiwi sport T2W3

WALT passing the basketball to our partner.
Today we are follow Mr.Hyrum to play our basketball,the things we do first is found a partner,I found Akih to be my partner.I think that we can passing the ball quickly and correctly,and then because Akih have not many power I think.She is be very easy to be loss a ball.The team part,we need to pass to ball to people and people we pass for need pass back,this game is called miami drills.When it is nearly to me,I thought that it will be very hard.Because many people are losing the ball.The first round I throw a in the basket and give a point to my team,the second round is too.I thought this game is very easy.We have three game by today,first one we need to do bounce pass,chest pass,overhead pass to our partner.
Second game we are playing miami drills,this is a very fun game,just like I said,I thought this game will be very hard because at the end I need to throw the ball to the basketball and it is have five people in the area I need to pass to them and them need to pass back the basketball to me,after I throw the ball I need to be the people to pass back the ball,the most nearly the player is in too.

The last game,is called ball tag,we need to use our hand with ball to touch the another team.my team is girls and yellow shirt team,the another is boys team,the yellow shirts is the boys who wear yellow school uniforms.The first round our team is win because it is only left one people and the boys team didn't catch up everyone.The second round,the boys team win.I didn't know what happened because when I was play I have a slip and my knee is hurt,but when I start again to play,the whole area is only me,other girls is lost,I felt very nervous and wondered,what happened to my team mate?I thought it is many others is still running,then,I get catch.And my team didn't catch too many people,maybe is because yellow shirts.
I like the Miami drill part,because this is a very fun game to me,I found a challenge by hid the ball in ball tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment