Monday 22 May 2017

Weekend T2W4

IALT reflete my weekend and description.
Usually in the weekend I am play at the phone and doing nothing.In the Saturday,my mum wake up me early.I feel very sad because I yesterday night slept late.I leave my bed,I stay on my bed and daze.My mum take me to her office,I take out her phone and start play on it as usual.I take out the some paper from the printer.And start to draw the character I already stuck on this for a long time.I can't draw his hair,his hair is like a aloe vera and I don't know how to draw.Half hour ago,I draw it out and I feel comfortable.But in a time,I start to draw another character,only one things that I want to say.He is not a people can draw,and the other one...My mum ask me why do I lie on the table"Because I am nearly died..."I answer her.When we back to home it already nearly 11 o'clock,because next day morning I need to wake up early so that I wash quickly and fell to sleep at 12 o'clock.
Sunday,I wake up at 9 o'clock,it is too cold that I don't want to dance,but my mum pull me out the bed that I must need to change cloth to dance.Sunday morning I am going to ballet,I am getting slowly knowing how to dance but I still can't remember the beat for the dance.Finish as usual,I thought I will to my mum's office and stay a day.But I stay at home,the one with us live in a same house is back to China so that I eat a feast.I feel very sad,because she is leave in today.But she said that she will back,not back China for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment