Monday 29 May 2017

Math

IALT finish up my math and blog about it.
I didn't finish my math in today,because I use most of the time to figure out what is the mean in page 5,question 3 b.This is question is asking me how many square meters,this is a easy question,but the information is makes me more confuse.But I figure it out what is it mean in the last 10 minute.The next question ask me about the square meter too.I think I will struck at here for ever.My brain is chaotic,I can't calm down to doing my work.But the next question to me kinda easy because I already understand the question asking for.The most challenge is the first question I did today,the question 3 b.Because I can't understand the question and the information about,it makes me confuse,I just struck on it.I need to work on to understand the question and the square meters,it makes me too confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment