Tuesday 30 May 2017

Rosemary - That sugar film Part 1

IALT finish the slide in my own words and blog about what I have done.
This morning I am doing about my presentation to That sugar film part 1.I have done the slide that is asking me what is the four sugar and what is the good thing about it.This presentation totally have 23 slide,but I only finish 12 slide by now.The slides is different question.I have a challenge in this presentation,the 13 slide,ask me what is hidden sugar,the hidden sugar I have try to find out the information about it,but I didn't find out it.The easiest slide is the slide that ask me what are the four type of sugar.I don't like the slide that is ask me in the film because I can't very remember the information and the question only ask me the things I already forgot. Image result for sugar
About the sugar,I know that how bad is the sugar do to our body and how is bad about it.It can makes we died on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment