Thursday 25 May 2017

Technology Reflection T2W4

This week,is the first week to the new group,my new group is the graphics.My season with hard material is finish,I will get my work in today and I will start a new season with Mrs.Ferguson.
I still don't know what I will make.but what we did today is that we did the google drawing about Me and clock,although that I don't know why do we need to do this.But I didn't finish up the clock google drawing.
When they packing up I still doing my work,I thought that we are still have some time!I feel regret because I still finding the clock image.
I walk with the group,we walk through the cooking group to the Hard material group,I am already know what do we will do.I think we are going to get our work in hard materials group.My box have carving on the front from me.
I get my box and follow the team back to the bus before everyone that is still working.I am first time to before other team and sit on the bus in the graphics group.
And my google drawing is inclub many chinese inside but is the favourite to me by the words outside the drawing.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete