Monday 3 April 2017

Kiwi sport T1W10

I are learning to describe the kiwi sport by reflection. Today is my second time to kiwi sport,we are going to do the skateboard that I feel very nervous and exciting.Last week also is skateboard but we didn't have kiwi sport last week,I feel some sad because ten weeks in school I only have two times for kiwi sport.It is weird when I see the equipment for skateboarding,I look at the equipment for a while and look at others,then I follow they to put my equipment on.I feel very uncertainty when I put my equipment on.
I stand on the skateboard and try to move,but I am always can't get straight by the skateboard and I always getting slip then my skateboard will run away.Ms Komor and the teacher for teaching us tell me what do I need to do,I need to two leg on the skateboard and turn it to side,I have try many times and then I get it very hard,I feel happy for that,I can stand on the skateboard more easier,but in a short time,I slip again and i fell down on the skateboard,it was very hurt that I feel I am nearly cry.I feel everything is leaving me,is too hurt but I can't figure it out where is my leg get hurt,I only feel that my leg is hurt and hurt,I sit with a ice pack and looking at the people who playing on the skateboard.Don't slip any more,but it is too hurt is my only thought in my mind when I was sit on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment