Friday 7 April 2017

Te Tuhi Art Gallery reflection T1W10

WALT reflect our Te Tuhi Art Gallery for today.
Today we are going to Te Tuhi Art Gallery,I feel very exciting that I bring a very big water bottle and I can't finish it.Yesterday Ms Komor gave us a permission slip for today's trip,I think I have being here before,because it is similar to the art workshop I go to when I was year 5,however,when I walk in the workshop,I can see lot of pipe is make a huge artwork that I not think I have being here before.We are going there to make a climate change artwork.I thought that it is need to make the blueprint to a real,I felt very frightened because I and Akih design a boat that I felt uneasy.I follow the line walk to the art room,I felt I seen it before.When we sit down,Ms Salome teach us what do we do and how do we do.
I take up the blue pencil and start to draw,when I finish it I feel very sad,because it is ugly to me and I draw it too small,it would be very ugly,I hide my face by my hand.I look at Akih,she just draw a house for rising sea level that I can't even know what do she want to say.
At last,we are walking around and look at the very huge art work around,our tasks for this time iks to find out one things and write about it,I still not get what do my group write on the paper.I find a challenge for draw my design to 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment