Tuesday 11 April 2017

Weekend T1W11

I am learning to reflect my weekend.
Last week Friday,my mum take me to the house by her teacher's wife for acupuncture.I think a while,I still don't want to leave my mum so I choice with my mum.She is very young,she is young then my mum but I still call her by the name for show respect.She have two children,one is a three years old girl and one is a boy only have one mouth old.I thought that the children still play but they already sleep without crying I feel fortunately about that.
I lie on the couch and start to play my phone by the internet in the house.I thought my mum will make something to eat but she are giving a lot of things to do that I don't want to do.I lie on the couch and using earphones to look at the video and listen to music by chat to other by app until it is 12 o'clock.Saturday morning I wake up very early that the house is on sound then I fell to sleep again.After a while,I wake up by the baby crying sound that I open my eyes suddenly,I listen to the sound by some seconds.I sleep again,the third time I am wake up by my mum.She call me up and I straight to the living room and take my phone then I run towards my room's bed close the door just lie inside the bed play my phone.When my mum come in she said that she thought I already wake up and outside.I thought my mum knows I come back to the bed that I feel my mum is focus on the baby.But I already miss my dance class.I play a whole day by using two phone.Sunday morning I have a other day for play because I have no class by dance and I only have a lesson for grammar that I have a whole day to play for.

No comments:

Post a Comment