Tuesday 4 April 2017

Kiwi Can T1W10

I am learning to reflect my kiwi can in W10.
Today when I going to kiwi can,I thought we are going to play but when we going down to the kiwi can,I find out that we are looking the movie,I don't know what is the movie name,but this is a movie about a lion,his father is the king for whole of the creature.But when the movie is start,his uncle push his father down to the ground that it is have lots of deer was running around.I feel that is very sad that his father's brother push it down to the ground,but the middle by this movie is be very fun that I don't want to say anything.When I was watch to the movie excited,the people on the back was call me,I turned around and look at she,"What?"I said."She is chinese"Akanesi point to a girl that is walk inside,she is the student in another school for come to our school play a whole lunch time.I look at she and say Hello in Chinese,I don't know have heard or not,but I heard she say Hi to me,but the movie finish quickly that we was back to class and she already go.

No comments:

Post a Comment