Monday 10 April 2017

Math reflection T1W11

IALT reflect the Math tasks do and describe my thought and feel.
Today when we doing the math tasks,we can play math game with a buddy.Akih and me playing the math game.It is a Subtraction game,I answer the question quickly and easily,but Akih is not.She answer the question hardly,I try to give her the way I do,however,Akih is knowing it too slow,I need to explain to her for a long time.Akih already seen a same question by three time but she still can't answer it quickly,the question is 14 - __ = 6,she always forgot the answer that makes me feel some angry and make me speechless.Finally,Helen is play with us,her math is more good then Akih,the question Akih use many time she have answer for Akih.But I not very think that AKih very know why is that is the answer,but Akih's math need to improve more also is me too.
This is my work done with Akih and Helen,I got less question because almost is me asking the question and Akih have more question.

No comments:

Post a Comment