Monday 10 April 2017

Kiwisport reflection T1W11


IALT be confident on the skateboard and reflect it.We are going to the Kiwisport today,because the Room 10 is going the trip we have a whole morning by playing skateboard.It is fun but I still scared when I just stand on the board,it will tell me that last time I slip on the board and then my leg hurt a whole day.I put on my equipment for the skateboard but I can't even stand up because the thing inside the equipment is hurting my hand if I am using my hand stand up.I thought I am very unlucky if I can't even stand up,however,I find out that I just put my equipment wrong hand.I feel I am stupid for that.I try to stand on the skateboard and slide on,but I am still can't have some action for that because my balance is something wrong that I can't a long way by slide on the skateboard.Marton and Haden tell the boys it is have a game did they want to play,I didn't heard what he said because I am busy sliding but they a timing the time that with the skateboard.I sit down and look at them play the skateboard as fast as they can,I am very envy they can be that fast,I think I can make a lowest score with my skateboard.I walk to the downhill and I stand on and the speed is getting slow,fast and get back to slow,but I have a successful turn that I didn't touch the ground,I feel very good for that and I sit down and looking at them.Matthew beat Marton's 28 second high score,it is a happy thing but I just want to know what is the score Matthew make.To start again the skateboarding I am still very scared but I will beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment