Thursday 6 April 2017

Technology Reflection T1W10

IALT reflect my technology by today
Today I am going to Technology,I feel very very exciting because my design is finish at today. I fun to the class and wait to the door be open I feel very happy but still some sad,because Huriata didn't come to technology again and it is only have 3 lesson left and I happy is because my design is finish at today,10 weeks,8 lesson,my design is finish at today.I stand by the table and take my paper and my wood box,I take my design to Mr.Grundy and my mind full is exciting that I is skip to Mr.Grundy's front and gave it to him.I follow Mr.Grundy to my table and I look at my lid and handle be glued together,just at that time,Huriata come in classroom with her netbook,I am very surprised,I thought she is not come,I take her to my table and try to let her call Mr.Grundy.But she is not,I can't do anythings so just talking with her and do the draw on the box,I will put the design on the paper to my design,next week I will see my lid with handle on my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment