Monday 27 February 2017

KIwi sport reflection T1W5

WALT make a reflection for Kiwi sport.
Today we are going to Kiwi sport,it's my first time to have kiwi sport because first week we didn't got the Kiwi sport,and another two week's Kiwi sport I am not at school.
the sport we did is Badminton.My partner is Akin.
Her movement not very good that looks like she was dancing but she was very focus on it.The instructor Ben had teach Akin how to correctly,he reteach we how to do backhand,forehand,right leg and fore leg with shuttle.
I felt very excited when I was doing the Badminton,because had teach how to play Badminton that I am like Badminton.
Akin was not very good at Badminton so I will teach she,she said she is very bad for the sport,but if she learn more and focus more she can be better for the sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment