Thursday 16 February 2017

Technology reflection T1W3

WALT make reflection for technology

Today is the technology day and it is raining that we are very cold when we went into the classroom,we with Mr.Grundy learning what do we do at today for this lesson,we need to make nine or ten design.I was the first one to finish the design.

I had draw the container box,pen box,track,bus,ship and quick boat that kind of things,we need choice one when we done least then nine design.

Mr.Grundy called us to look what did we did when we finish the design,I am the only one that finish the design and I had forgot what I need to do when Mr.Grundy finish showing what did we need to do.

We will be take a paper and draw the plan for the design we choice,we will use the wood we will use and we will use ruler to plan the design.

Had some boys very naughty so Mr.Grundy had called they to outside the door,I am talking with Huriata for her design,she is trying to did the glasses,her design is good but the element for glass is to little so I am not very want to try,actually I think her design is can but I am lazy that I didn't want do it.

I am very excited to building a box although I am not building at now.I am excited is because I was the first time to build a box and I can make the box that I want,but I am worried that the box is look like the one I want or not

No comments:

Post a Comment