Friday 17 February 2017

Math-Place value T1W3

WALT find the answer of values

This week we are doing the place value and we are finding the last two question's answer,the questions is called Who am I,the questions is hard to many people in my class.T
he questions saids
I have five digits add to 14
I have one more Ten Thousands than Ones
My Ten Thousands and Thousands digit to 11
My Hundreds,Tens and Ones digit add to 3.
And it had said there are four answer.
My answer is 29111
It said five digits,so it will be Ten Thousands
And it said I have one Ten Thousands than Ones,so I put 2 to Ten Thousands and Ones will be 1.
Hundreds,Tens and Ones is add to 3,so Hundreds,Ten and Ones will be 1,Ten Thousand is one more than Ones so Ten Thousands is 2
2+3=5,five digits add to 14,5+9=14,so Thousands will be 9

No comments:

Post a Comment