Thursday 9 February 2017

Technology T1W2

Today we are going to technology.I am in the group 3 for this term,I am with Mr Grundy to do the hard materials.We are doing the design for the wood making and last year we are making medals.I like the design that I do but we must be make 10 or 9 design for our wood make.
It was very hard to design and think that we need to make 10 design and only using one design for our own,and we must be make sense for the design,otherwise that we will be make another one again.
I hope that I can learn the skill for the wood maker,I hope that I can make one wooden design successfully
We are found it difficult for design,at now I had made two design that was want to use for my wooden design,one of design I can give to my friend and one I can give to my mum or my sister,I am very want to make one for me as well but I am not very need one.

Today we are working on the paper but I actually is not like it,I need to work on design and be thinking more.

No comments:

Post a Comment