Friday 17 February 2017

Math-Place Value T1W3

WALT using values to find out the answer

This week's math we are working in the place value,Mrs.Komor give we a activity to work.It has a question called who am I.
The first question in it is
I have four digits that add to 17
I have 5 more Hundreds than Tens
I have two more tens than Thousands
My Tens,Hundreds and Thousands digits add to 15.
I find it out,the number is 2942
Because it had 4 digits so it is Thousands.It said 5 more Hundreds than Tens,so hundred big Tens 5 number.It said Tens more 2 Thousand,so Tens big than Thousands 2 number.If Hundred is 9,9 subtract 5 is 4,4 subtract 2 is 2.And it said four digits add to 17,Thousands,Hundreds and Tens add to 15,9+4+2 equals 15,four digits add to 17,so the Ones is 2,9+4+2+2 equals 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment