Thursday 23 February 2017

Technology Reflection T1W4 2017

WALT describer the technology and make it to reflection

Today we are going to the technology because we today had the Whanau conference so our school learning time only got one hour
This week I still working on the paper,but the good news is next week I will cut the wood and start to make my own container box!
I am making the container to my friend but maybe I will give to myself,I am using the wood that we will cut,I need to measuring the mm for the design and must be correct and accurate,when I finish it,Mr Grundy called us to ready the next step,actually my step is quick then any one on the class,many people in the class still doing the nine design thinking and I already start to cut it,last week I am not very understand what I need to do but this week I know what did I need to do,I meansuring it on the paper and I will be using it on the wood,next week I will cut the wood,I am very excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment