Friday 10 February 2017

Waitangi weekend

Friday evening I went to my mum’s house for spent the whole Saturday and Friday evening playing my phone.
When is Sunday,I wake up early and use my mum’s phone to playing the only app that I can play on it,because my phone didn’t get charged,the app was very easy to power consumption,when my phone get half power,my mum’s phone already lost many power,I play my mum’s phone for two hour and eat nothing.
My mum called me to steamed buns,and we are eat it at the way that we are going to the clinic that my mum was working for.My dad is going to pack me up from the clinic,and I stay at home playing phone and learning grammar with my dad at afternoon.

When is Monday,I wake up early and I wear the school uniforms,then I wake up my dad,I look at the calender and I found out that today is holiday for Waitangi,then I just take off the school uniform and lie on the bed to fell into the sleep,because yesterday I sleep very late so I sleep to 10 o’clock.My dad wake up me to eat the breakfast and he let me to learn the gramme for the whole afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment