Monday 20 February 2017

Weekend T1W4 2017

When is weekend,as usually I am stay in home and finding something to look on.My friend in china in said that a novel is very good but it is was slow to publish if I can wait to,I said back that I can.Then I use two to look the novel that my friend recommend to me,The novel I think in english is called dragon,I use a whole day to look the novel.The books is very good to me as well,and I actually like a couple inside the book although they are a couple,it just our imagine.
My mum are outside and I stay at home,and my mum's house is many people in one house so that I witness a couple break up,I singing the song ,look pretty and just stay in my room listen to it.
I looking the novel and listen the song although I can hear they are quarrel,you know what,I just look pretty and watch the 'fun'
My day just looking the novel listen the song and it is gone fast.I am go back home when is Saturday,my dad are get outside when it is 4 o'clock so I am stay at home with my phones and netbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment