Tuesday 21 February 2017

Kiwi can T1W4 2017

WALT description what we doing at the Kiwi can

Today we are going to Kiwi can, we have learning about the sound of the tune, it is a part to our body.
Our sound can change in any where, we can change in a angry tune, funny tune,etc.By the way we are playing a game for the tune,we are in four groups and each team has one topic to used,there had red,black,green and blue color
The team I am is the red color,the topic is about drop the ball down and get out the field.
We are thinking what can we did in the 7 minutes. Losana said that Toma was the one to throw the ball to me,and I couldn't to catch it,the first try is Toma throw the ball to me,I will not catch it and I will cry and then they will fight together
But when it's nearly finish,Losana had another thought that Toma throw the ball to me he will called me get outside the field and I will quarrel to him,and Losana said I could use Chinese.
We are the first group to showing,Toma throw the ball to me and I didn't catch it,"Use hand!Hand!"he said it to me,"It's not my fault!"I said it back to him,then we are just start to quarrel together except they couldn't understand me.
Next one is the about the earphone,Siale give his earphone to Kensington,Kensington sale it to Akanesi,Akanesi and girls are pulling the earphone and the earphone broke,when Sia;e back from somewhere he knews about the facts and said"What?!It's one hundred dollar!"
Another one is about they are did the test and they are call another two people to write the test then the test was fell because they get F,then the people who get the paper punch the people that is write the test.
The last one is about biscuit one,Sene gave the cookie to Ana,"It's yak"Ana said and throw the cookies away,"I am calling my mum!"Sene said and Metui are get out and said"Why do you said to my son!"
And those is what we did in Kiwi can

No comments:

Post a Comment