Tuesday 20 June 2017

Planting trees day T2W8

IALT planting the trees and how to show team works by it.
Today we are going the Glen Innes  by planting trees ! At the beginning Ms.Kyla told me that we will have a walk that may 45 minutes,45 minute for a walk,I am feel very upset and thought that I will not coming school,that walking will makes me dead!It is too long,I don't want to walk on it,but I still come to the school and I took a very small spade that it is can fit in my bag!Ricky also take a spade,but it is much bigger than me.
We are going to the road,when we walk to the place that we need to plant,I hear that we have walked at least one hour!That makes me shock and I nearly lie down on the grass,that is too long!I hope that we just walk in a wrong  road.

And we are going to listen to the guy that is teach how to use the spade,I thought it is very easy because he told us that the ground is very soft and it is look like very easy.But when I going to have a spade,wear my gumboot and I start to dig a hole.Em...that is a very hard ground to dig in by myself,I gave the spade to Paris,but she can't to dig in too,Angel is can't dig in too.So we change the place to digging hole,we change three place to dig a hole,but when we have a little step,Angel,who just stand front me,she is cleaning the mud on her shoes.What happen next?She makes the mud jump on my short and shirt...I feel at a loss when I see it on my cloth.

We have a very good and tired time,the things I only want to said is that I am nearly died,but when we are going back to school,Ms.Fepuleai take we to the park!We have a big fun time when we finish the planting!That is a good day to have a play!

The challenge I found in the planting day is that how to dig a good hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment