Monday 19 June 2017

Kiwisport reflection T2W8

WALT show teamwork while play basketball at Kiwi-sport.
Today is Monday,we are going to Kiwisport to play basketball.This time we are only playing basketball games.At first we played Golden child,I feel very nervous when is the my turn to shoot the ball,because I can't shoot the ball into it,but I still try to it in.When I was running,I thought that the girls in our team quiet running fast,because it is only one times that the girls in our team needs to stop.In three Golden Child game,Sene always run slowly,but the other team sometimes will prevent our team when we are running,our team didn't win in the Golden Child game,but we will the basketball game,in the basketball game we only have two ends,one is draw and the end is we win.I thought it don't need me,so when is the time I go on the court I just walk slowly, when the ball is near the basket I just run towards and try to prevent the ball,the whole game I only touch teh ball two times.
Image result for basketball game

No comments:

Post a Comment