Monday 26 June 2017

Kiwisport T2W9

IALT improve my basketball skill and use it on the court.

Today we are going to the last basketball lesson in this term also it is the last Kiwisport lesson,I hope that I will enjoy it.
At first we have a little warm up before our basketball game,we need run cross the court two times and I found some people is cheating,they don't run cross the whole court,they cross at the yellow line,that makes me feel irritable and annoyed.After warm up,we start our first game,it is golden child with Hyram and Peter,I think we have win twice and lost once,I am start to forgot about it. I've going well that the three games I've didn't stop by other side that I feel very happy but I am pretty bad at the shooting balls,I think I need more practice my shooting skill.

The second game,also the last game is called numbers,when Hyram or Peter call up a number then how many people need to run in the court and touch the pole,the things I don't like in this game is that the other side or even my team is not very comply the rules,also it is very bad that some people in my team is pushing line,that makes me more annoyed and feel bad.But the things I like by today is that Goldenchild,this is a very fun game and I still didn't be stop when I was running to the point,that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment