Tuesday 27 June 2017

Kiwi Can T2W9

IALA showing reliability when during Kiwi Can.

Today after morning tea we are going to Kiwi Can,Miss Lily is not here today,but Mr.Malu still on his job.The first things when we start our Kiwi Can is a game called fishy in the bucket,we need to throw the fishy into the bucket and if you throw in one fishy you will get five point,the first round our team Hungry hippos get 15 point and Funku Monkey team get 20 point,the following games is this team lead too,but when is the part to have a team chat we have get 50 point and we won the games!I feel very fun when I playing the fishy in the bucket,but it is too loud that when any one throw the fishy in the bucket they will shout out loudly.But the things going funny is that Siale make a chat,I am not very remember the chat,but I remember that our team,Boomshakalaka team,smelly feet team have mentioned but the Funku monkey didn't have mentioned.I am laughing at the chat and happy of we are winning.
Mr.Malu take some rugby ball to the field and we are going to playing touch or tackle,but before playing the rugby game we have a warm up little game,we need put the rugby ball to in our shirt and run toward the red corner and turning around 10 times.I don't know why we win but I am exactly did more than 10 times and I didn't dizzy,that is very miracle.I didn't join in the tackle but I join in the girls touch,but because my leg hurt I didn't play any more,I feel very tired also very happy that I don't need to play touch again,I am not very want to play it.I am just feel tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment