Friday 8 December 2017

Prize giving T4W8

IALT write down my feelings at the prize giving.


Today is the prize giving day,a big day to all the year 8 student at TPS. We've practise the graduation song for three days,even though we've many people that is not very know the lyrics but the song went success.

That is my first time to involve a prize giving,and this is the first time I get a trophy.I have three awards totally and all the year 8 needs to sing the graduation song on the stage,so that means I've stand on the stage four times.

I wear the same dress as yesterday because I didn't have much dress that I can wear.I went to the school  early at yesterday because I need to do the breakfast club.But Ms.Aireen said that we didn't have breakfast club today because they need the hall to do the chocolate ring.

I keep thinking that the chocolates is going to sent to the year 8 students who has win prize.But Paris tell me that the chocolates will give to everyone after we sung the graduation song.

I have three award,school value award,excellence in maths and student leader award.Two of them is personal award so I've two trophy,and I saw my name has been engraved on the school trophy.

I'm proud to myself and having a good time at today.The only thing makes me feel sad is that I forget to tell my dad I might get award and his phone can't take a very good photo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Rosemary, my name is Billy from the Summer Learning Journey programme. We hope that you will be blogging with us this summer and learning about New Zealand's history.

    I hope that you had a good time at your graduation and won an award.

    Did you have a good Christmas?

    Thanks, blog soon.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete