Wednesday 6 December 2017

Dine & Dance T4W8

IALT write down what we've do in Dine & Dance.

Today we went to the Dine & Dance,year 8 is the only people can join in the dine part,year 7 will join with us at the dancing part.I already been to Dine & Dance twice now,and I felt that this year is more fun.

Because Ms.Aireen said that the door will close at 6 o'clock so I went to the school early,but the thing is,the door didn't open until 6 o'clock.Luckily,I've bring my phone that I didn't get bored when I m waiting.

I wear a dress with a blue little shawl which is match the color with my dress.Huriata wear a dress that has black,red and white,she seems beautiful and everyone at Dine & Dance will all beautiful.

We have a wonderful meal,the salad didn't have any salad sauce so I don't very like it,the dessert is ice cream!I take a full plate of food and a full bowl of ice cream.I choose the chocolate ice cream ball and the white ice cream ball.I am still wondering that what flavour is the white ice cream.


When we finish the meal,we start to dancing, I sit on my seat and eating my dessert.Because I want to take a video of the boys who were dancing but I want to eat my dessert.So what I did is use one hand to eat my dessert and the other hand is holding my phone shooting the video.

This year I am more contributing than last year,even though I still didn't how to dance but it still very fun and this a change of myself.I ordered a song but it didn't appear,I very like this song and this song called 'Light'em up'.Huriata know this song too,we singing the song together and dance together,even though it's not very a dance.

We were taking a lot of photo at the Dine & Dance,the time past quickly,the last week of the school is coming.We will say good bye to our friend and the school at next Friday.Hope everyone will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment