Monday 10 October 2016

The farm at the holiday T4W1

#The farm#
My dad had just arrived with the car with his friend
6 hours ,now I feel dizzy and tired
I can faintly can hear the rocks ‘attack’ the car,the car sounds crush~crush~and I can hear the Shashasha~sound from the trees.
I stand on the ground I didn’t want to open my eyes,it is dizzy and dizzy
I open the car door,the air are fresh,I feel in a forest,but it is too cold.
I open my Phone,and I tell my dad it didn’t got a signal.
We waited and waited for the farm's owner,My dad’s friend,we up to the middle of mountain


My dad are take a photograph for the a flower that can make to honey
I see them,I see my friend run toward me and said need to get back,they are already come.
I wanna call my dad,but my friend already run towards my dad so I turn around and get down to the house.
I stay at house boring and boring,they said they to put bees out,I follow they
I seem my friend take a branches to play,I take one to
I am strong then my friend although he is a boy.
We use the branches play together,cos I am strong then he,every time only I feel tired he will win
Other times I am always beat him.


We stop,we sit in the house in my room,he play his game,I am look he play at the side
When he died once and twice,I am counting that how many times he die,all the way down,HE die 11 times at 1 hours.

He play another game,and I look at him to playing.
Image result for farm



No comments:

Post a Comment