Monday 31 October 2016

#Celebrations

Celebrations,what is celebrations?My mind first thought is new year,the holidays,and the traditional festival.
Celebration in my mind is food or nothing,If it this celebration is had food that have to eat,I will be happy for it.
I like china’s dragon boat festival,lantern festival and the new year.
At new year I can get the money from the audits,and I like dragon boat festival and lantern festival just because that two festival is had food That I can eat.

I like celebrations,because in celebrations,if it is in holidays or weekend,my dad will take me to play and eat!
I sometimes didn’t like celebrations,because had some celebrations in except let me take money out just let me take money.

Celebrations are happy and fun.

This is my first thought about celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment